FMCW Radar level transmitter is a non contact measuring device, which is suitable for high temp., high pressure, and corrosive applications. It is
easy to install and free of maintenance, especially for the high accuracy requirement environment.
- Non contact measuring
- Corrosive and toxic liquid, hydrocarbons, slurries
- Not affected by specific gravity, pressure, temperature, viscosity, foam, and dust
- Indicate signal wave inside the silo.
- 5 digits LCM display
- Selection of Different Measurement unit(m, cm, mm, inch, Ft, %, mA)
- Measuring distance and actual level.
- 4-20mA / 4 wires / 2 wires
- Modbus RS-485 to enhance isolation and easy for remote control.
- CE standards for isolation(EFT 2000V, B class or better)
- Suitable for mid-range signal
- 4mA, 20mA output
- Isolated circuit design.
- 26GHz JFR2 series could measure all kinds of material.
Non Contact Type Radar Level Meters
- Application： All kinds of corrosive liquid, Solids
- Measuring Range：10 meters to 70 meters (Max)
- Process Connection： Thread, Flange
- Medium Temperature： -40℃ ~ 120℃, High temp up to 106 Deg C is also available up on request
- Process Pressure： -0.1~0.3 MPa
- Accuracy： ± 5mm
- Protection Grade： IP67
- Frequency Range： 26GHz
- Signal Output：4... 20mA/HART (Two-wire / Four)
- RS485/ Modbus
- Explosion-proof Grade： Exia ⅡC T6 Ga