HYKO-TM-8812 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge is used for measuring thickness and corrosion of Pipe lines of water and other liquids, pressure vessels, chemical equipment, boilers, oil storage tanks,etc. in various industries of petroleum, shipbuilding, power Plants, and machine manufacturing. It is very useful to measure the thickness of many materials, e.g. Steel, Castiron, Aluminum, Red copper, Brass, Zinc, Quartz glass,Polyethylene, PVC, Gray cast iron.
- With high power of emission and broad band of receiving sensitivity, the gauge can match probes of different frequencies. That makes it easy to measure the rough surface, even cast iron. It is widely used in almost
- All kinds of industries.
- Automatic memory material code and sound velocity value, convenient to use.
- Coupling symbol indication when measuring.
- Manual or automatic power off.
- Applies USB, RS-232, Bluetooth data output.
Ultrasonic Thicknesss Gauge HYKO-TM-8812
- Display: 4 Digit, 10 mm LCD
- Operating Principle: Ultrasonic
- Measuring Range (metric / Imperial): 0.8~200 mm / 0.04~8 inch
- Battery Indication: Low Battery Indication
- Sound Velocity: 1000~9000 m/s
- Lower Limit Steel Pipes: 15 x 2.0 mm 20 x 3.0 mm determined by transducer
- Calibration Block: Included
- Resolution: 0.1 mm
- Accuracy: ± (0.5%n + 0.1)
- Power off: Auto Power off & Manual Power Off
- Operating Conditions: Temperature: 0~40 °C, Humidity: < 85 %RH
- Power Supply: 4 x 1.5 V AAA (UM-4) Battery (Customer Scope)
- Dimensions: 120 x 62 x 30 mm
- Weight: 164 g (Not Including Batteries)