The ENV100P portable sludge blanket level meter is designed to offer economic operation where dozens of clarifiers exist. User can suit the meter to their specific requirement and field conditions with respective internal data memory and get all measurement data throughout RS232 port after field measurements. Unlike optic measurement device, the user do not need to conatct contaminated cable because the ultrasonic sensor is floating on the wastewater.
• In-situ Measurement
• Field-adjustable Menu Set-up
• Measurement Result Outputs Through RS232 Port
• No Need to Carry and Touch The Contaminated Cable
Ultrasonic Portable Sludge Level Meter (ENV100P)
ENV100P is the only portable blanket level meter in the world that allows to input and manage up to 4 different field information. So it can be useful in many sedimentation sites.
Controller – C1P
- Measuring Principle : Ultrasonic Echo Flight Time
- Measuring Range : 0.35 ~ 10m
- Resolution : 1cm
- Measuring Pulse : 5~25times/sec.
- Measuring Density : User programmable density (Heavy or Light)
- Display : Graphic LCD (Interface level, Distance, Echo amp., Time, Current output, Trend, Temperature)
- Accuracy : +/- 1% of F.S.
- Operating Temp. : -10 ~ +60°C
- Sensor Control : 1 Channel
- Sensor Cleaning : Built-in automatic air-jet
- Output : Digital: RS232
- Power Supply : 3EA X AA Lithium ion rechargeable battery
- Enclosure Material : Aluminum
- Dimension : 143(W) x 195(H) x 56(D)mm
- Weight : 3 kg
- IP Rating : IP65
- Data Saving : Programmable Memory
- Screens : Numeric, Echo profile
- Certificate : CE, KC