Adjusting and controlling pumps in batch or flow processes
This innovative Pump Control System is suitable for adjusting and controlling metering pumps such as peristaltic pumps, in batch or flow processes.
The system consists of an Equflow S 601 pump controller and a sensitive Equflow turbine Flow Meter and enables to control pump speeds with high accuracy, while controlling and monitoring process safety. The high resolution flow meter measures the flow and ransmits the data to the pump controller. An easy to use calibration setting on the pump controller assures outstanding measuring results.
Comprehensive testing has shown that an accuracy of up to 0.5% can be attained.Since the flow meter is also available in disposable versions, the control system is very much suitablefor singleuse applications.
Peristaltic Pump Control System
- Power supply: 24 Vdc
- Dimensions: 140 x 220 x 72 mm (W x H x D)
- Casing: High grade synthetic (others on request)
- Environment temperature: 10 to 70 C
- Display: 2 x 16 digits
- Input signals (depending on functionality): 1 x flow meter, pulse max. 5 KHz. / external control for Alarm/Start/Stop/Up Down
- 1 x analogue, 4-20 mA
- 1 x valve or pump
- 1 x alarm, 1 x reject
- 3 x spare
- Control channel for 1 pump with PID pump adjustment
- 2 line display showing flow velocity and totalizing data
- IP Ethernet connectivity available for network integration
- High repeatability of the flowmeters: 0.5% of reading
- Data log software optional
- Easy to handle interface: critical parameters protected by password