Magnetic Reed Type level transmitters consists of nonmagnetic sealed stem containing
series of reed switches and resistors, float carrying magnet and enclosure containing electronics. As the float travels through the Indicating distance, the magnet located within it tap off The reed switches there by varying the resistance fed to the electronics (as shown in figure below), which in turn converts the change in resistance to industry standard analog output.
• Pre calibrated at factory-No Field Calibration required.
• Sturdy and versatile
• Easy installation
• Length up to 5 meters.
Magnetic Reed Type level Transmitter - HYKO600
- Enclosure : W/P IP65 / Ex. Proof Gr IIA IIB / IIC
- MOC of wetted parts : SS304 / SS316 / SS316L / Polypropylene
- Process connection : Flanged / Threaded.
- Conduit Connection : 1/2” BSP / 1⁄2” NPT - DCCG
- Output : 4-20 mA-2 wire / 1-5 VDC-3 wire.
- Resolution : 5 mm / 10 mm
- Range (Probe length) : 300-5000mm.
- Power supply : 24 VDC.
- Max. Operating temperature : 120 ̊C.
- Max. Pressure : 10 Kg/cm2.
- Min. Specific Gravity : 0.7
- Beverage Industry
- Food Processing